The enchanting details on the “Idylle en Vol” notebook cover continue this design theme, where birds that have escaped from the “Birds Sinfonia” design spread their wings and fan their feathers, carrying our thoughts away to the marvelous imaginary world of Christian Lacroix.
The Birds Sinfonia design is varnished and decorated with gold foil together with the iconic Cabanon stripe pattern. The soft cover pairs with the delicately embossed leafy Bosquet fronds. Features a title page decorated with an azure sky with a cut-out frame reveals one of the six illustrations hidden throughout the pages.
- 128 ruled pages with gold gilded edges and 6 full-color tip-ins
- Printed covers with spot UV, embossing and foil stamp
- Diagonal pockets inside front and back covers
- Die-cut front endpapers create window showing first color tip-in
- Chevron striped ribbon9780735356450