The House’s famous notebook, decorated with the iconic Paseo design, features a delicate copper finish in two formats, A5 and A6.
Its soft, dusky copper and leather-like cover is embossed with the legendary Paseo design.
The legendary pattern, hot-stamped in metallic copper, contrasts with the elegant cream background on its end pages.
Held in place by an elastic chevron band, the 152 lined pages are separated by an elegantly decorated black and white chevron ribbon.
- Leather-like embossed cover with deep paseo emboss
- Sunset copper foiled endpapers
- 152 ruled pages
- Woven chevron elastic band and bookmarker
- A6 size: 4.25 x 6", 105 x 148 mm
- A5 size: 6 x 8", 148 x 210 mm9780735360372
Very attractive pattern and materials. Has features I prefer--lined paper, bookmark, and elastic closure. Would be even better with a pen holder and inner pockets, and without the designer's name on every page. Good choice of sizes. Pretty expensive, but was worth it to me as I use this type of notebook a great deal.