With its narrow go-anywhere shape, the journal can be inserted into the elegant folio case with its lush vegetation cover.
The removable leather-look cover is printed with the Bird’s Sinfonia pattern. It has two large folio-style pockets, in addition to a card slot at the front and a loop at the back for a pen.
The journal’s cover is decorated with the Geisha design and its 80 blank pages are bound together with Singer stitching.
- Leather-like printed outer folio cover with foil stamping
- 2 large interior folio-style pockets
- Card pocket on front interior & pen loop on back interior
- Removable singer sewn notebooks with 80 blank pages
- Size: 4.5 x 8.25", 148 x 210 mm
FROM THE SINFONIA COLLECTION