Galison's set of Andy Warhol Philosophy Pencils are sure to be a hit with anyone who likes to write, draw, or doodle. Eight hexagonal natural wood pencils have brightly hued erasers and are enlivened with silk-screened Andy Warhol aphorisms:
- Green eraser: Art is what you can get away with.
- Blue eraser: In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.
- Orange eraser: I never read, I just look at pictures.
- Pink eraser: Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art.
- Yellow eraser: Wasting money puts you in a real party mood.
- Blue eraser: Everybody must have a fantasy.
- Grey eraser: Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
- Pink eraser: I never fall apart because I never fall together.
- These woodgrained pencils come in a 2-1/2 x 8-1/2 x 3/8" paper package with an acetate window and a removable hang tag
- Andy Warhol (1928-87) was one of the preeminent American artists of the twentieth century
Andy Warhol artworks and quotes ©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.